HURTING: MY TALE

In times when words fail and and my heart ache so much, I resolve to writing and somehow i vent it all on paper, writing and re-writing until others can relate in a subtle manner my grave experience.

At that cross road,  i raise a lot of questions. Looking for affirmation. Somehow, His words come back at me in such soothing manner. Reassuring me of Love unspeakable, So immeassurable.

And in a flash i remember how Hurt i am and then i write: MY TALE
Image result for painting of one inpain
Photo credit: Pain V Painting by Donatella Marraoni

Does anybody care?
Hmmmn! nobody care.
When I need a friend to talk to, no one is near.
I go through pain so much, I just can’t bear.
Thought if I scream, someone will hear.
I'm all alone on this road, seems like a nightmare.
Minds made up, pick my cross and pay the fare.
Really life ain't fair.

Broken heart, wounded soul, so many wear and tear.
Picking up my pieces, this mystery I share.
But there's a friend who I found, His type so rare.
Held my hands, nursed my wounds, healed my heart and brought me Here.
Down the road of life, walking tall, He took me there.
Filled with success, accomplishment, victory and purpose, that's There.

More than y'all fellas He really care.
Even if the world don't accept me, He'd never reject me, He wouldn't bare.
I'm so Grateful!

Can you relate to this experience, though yours may differ? Share in the comment section below

Comments