THE ONE THING RITSPOKE WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT SKINCARE


Related image
As a kid I had that perfect skin, no reactions, allergies (none that I knew about at the time), no break outs and I felt it was going to be that way all the time.
Well, I grew up and my bubbles got busted when I notice some funny rash like stuffs on my collar bone area. I scrubbed hard, poured disinfectant, Ouch! It hurt so badly but it didn’t go away.
I went to the hospital and then I found out how sensitive my skin was. I react like now, in a matter of minutes.
-         I change my soap, I react.
-         I use some kind of body cream, I react.
-         I eat some meals out, I react.
How many of you can relate?
I mean it can be frustrating sometimes but I learned and learned so fast what works for me.
TIPS I LEARNT THAT WORKED FOR ME THAT YOU CAN USE
- Your skin type aren’t like others, so do expect what works for others to work for you.
Mine was a dry skin, so I need something to moisturize and oil it.
- When allergies or break out occur, I stay off all beauty regime for at least a day.
My face is oily, I really don’t use any product on it, I react *weird* though.
- I don’t go looking for products to solve my skin problems, because when you do, you get tones of suggestions from people with different skin types and different environmental exposure. *confusing*
- Periodically, I use natural fruits to exfoliate, moisturize and revitalize my skin.
Example, the avocado regime
- Most especially stop break outs before they occur. Hmmm!

Did I hear you say how?

* Take a lovely shower before going to be and ensure all beauty regime for the day are washed out of your body or face
Wipe out excessive oils from your face. This allows your skin to breathe
* Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Drink a lot of water
* Don’t over use oil fighting products, if you have to use them
Eat healthy especially lots of veggies like carrot,
* Reduce stress, take charge of your day.



Be inspirited
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at ritspokeads@gmail.com Who knows? We might just feature you!

Comments